Candle Features & Care
Our candles are:
- Made with all-natural undyed soy wax (a renewable & biodegradable resource)
- Longer and slower burning than paraffin alternatives
- Lit with pure cotton or paper cored wicks (never lead)
- Delicately scented with high quality phthalate and paraben free fragrance oils
- 100% vegan and do not require any animal products in production
To ensure the best possible burn and longest life span of your soy candle, follow these candle care instructions:
Never leave candles burning unattended.
Trim wick before every use to 1/4".
When burning a soy candle for the first time, let the wax melt all the way to the sides of the container to avoid tunneling.
Keep candles away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
Always burn soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base, with a stable surface.
Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains.